Monday, March 24, 2008

Westfield Elementary's production of Aladdin!

Jessica and Morgan were in the elementary school's production of Aladdin. They had such a great time performing and being with their friends. I haven't quite figured out how to turn the pictures so enjoy.Check out Jessica's new braces!oooh la la!



Their cousins came to support them! Morgan, Jessica, Marnae Sorenson, Courtney Erickson, Sophia Sorenson, Afton, Avery Robbins, Bethany Sorenson and Ann Sorenson.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah! I'm loving all the pictures. Now I'll feel more "connected." Keep them coming!

The Robbins said...

Hey Camille! So glad you have a blog now, so now you AND natalie can blow me away with how you find time to do all your crazy things! You are both so creative (I saw your enrichment pictures and WOW). Sometimes your activities and hobbies inspire me to more, and sometimes, they inspire me to not even try! haha. Love ya. :)